Sunday, September 21, 2008

A New Do

Sadie got a new haircut yesterday! The all amazing Kim at Styles and Files did it for her! :) Sadie sat down in the chair, Kim asked her how she wanted it, and Sadie replied "Like my grandma's". LOL She has been wanting to get her hair cut like Grandma Dianes for along time. :) We had Kim cut it to her shoulders and add some light layers. It looks super cute!!!!





Last night Sadie had Kelsey and Lexi sleep over ... can I just say that I am tired? :) Kylee stayed until about 9 and then went home with her mom and dad ... scaredy cat. LOL

4 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

It really looks cute on her...are you going to have to blow it dry all the time?

*Heather* said...

She looks so cute! Is it easy to do? I need to go get mine & Emmi's hair cut sometime. She looks so cute & grown up!

PS Is she still loving Kindergarten?

Nikki said...

I literally laughed out loud, that is pretty funny! I love her hair, she is such a doll

Skyler's Mom said...

I love her hair!! Now Skyler is going to want to get her haircut. Infact, she says she wants a "boy" haircut after seeing the pic.