Monday, September 8, 2008

Let's talk about tags, baby

So Kari was thinking "When I was reading Emily's survey, the whole time I was thinking, "This one's hard, don't pick me. But you will." And she did." So why you gotta pick me Kari?! LOL

8 things that i am passionate about...
1. Sadie Bug
2. My Family
3. Scrapbooking
4. Clothes
5. Food
6. Playing on the Puter
7. Balancing my checkbook
8. Ummm ... so yah .. this is hard!

8 words or phrases i use often...
1. I love you (said constantly to my Sadie)
2. Your my best (also said constantly to my Sadie)
3. way
4. Big Stupid Dumb
5. WTF
6. Hi there
7. like
8. Blah Blah

8 things i want to do before i die...
1. have more kids
2. Umm .. find prince charming and live happily ever after
3. Be a stay at home mommy
4. Catch up on my scrapbook
5. be clutter free
6. travel somewhere amazing
7. learn to have better patience
8. Grow 5 inches .. ha ha .. I'd still be short!

8 things i have learned from my past..
1. If you have a bad feeling about something .. trust it
2. Most men are the same
3. Pre treating stains is a good thing
4. Stay in contact with your friends
5. Don't say naughty words in front of a 5 year old
6. 5 year olds do repeat "EVERYTHING" you say
7. When a dog has gas .. you better put him outside otherwise you will find a surprise on your carpet
8. Don't climb in a laundry shoot

8 places i would love to go or see..
1. I don't care .. just give me a day off from work .. ha ha
2. Paris
3. London
4. Hawaii
5. Outer Space
6. Aruba
7. Ok .. really .. uuuummm ...
8. yah ... i have to think about it

8 things i currently need or want...
1. Want Lotz of Money
2. Want a Mazda 6
3. Want more time
4. Want a fabulous camera
5. Want ... umm ... a man .. ha ha
6. Want a clean condo
7. or better yet .. a housekeeper to clean a new house!
8. a Diet Coke with Lime

8 people i tag.. (Sorry guys .. blame it on Kari)
1. Mom
2. Stacey
3. Shane
4. Wendy
5. Maria
6. Heather
7. Kendra
8. Janae