Monday, September 29, 2008

Good Friends!

It was a friend weekend for sure! Friday night I went with Lori, Tysha, Melissa, and a few other girls out to see the movie "The Women". It was an "ok" movie, but it was more fun to spend time with friends!

Saturday I went shopping with my mom and spent way to much money on things I really shouldn't have even bought. LOL

Sunday I met up with Sheri, Camie, and Courtney for a girls lunch at Chili's. Where was Baby Oakley?! Seriously .. Camie left her at home with Jordan. What was she thinking!?

And then today (Monday) it was Kobe night with the Flying J girls (Aimee, Ashley, Jamie, Carrie, Heidi ... MIA Sheila). It was fabulous!

Next week it's Bunko and Card Exchanges .... :)

Thanks to all my great and wonderful friends!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Kobe nights are the best we need to do them more often!!