Sunday, September 7, 2008

Luckiest Mom Ever

I had a hard time getting my butt out of bed this morning at 7am when Sadie wanted to be awake. I stayed in bed until 7:30 ... and she entertained herself in her room. When I went in there she had made me a beautiful card. She drew me and her holding a heart and wrote "mom" and "sadie" ... plus she put a beautiful diamond sticker on it.

She really is a sweet girl and I am proud of her. I try to be the best mom to her ... but it's hard for this little girl to get thrown back and forth from her mommy's house to her daddy's house and having to adapt to each one's lifestyles. I cross my fingers that she will grow up and be a normal, happy, healthy little girl!!!

1 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

She is such a little sweetie. She wants to be a perfect little girl (and she is) but she is pulled in so many directions. It would be nice if everyone just realized that she can love everyone and not have to have pressure put on her.