Sunday, January 18, 2009

We want a Wii

So Sadie asked Santa for a Wii ... I told her dad that Santa wasn't bringing her one to my house (hoping he would get the hint). But Sadie didn't end up getting one. :( Anyways, I got to play on Aimee's this weekend for a bit at her house ... so ummm... yah... now I want one to. LOL I haven't told Sadie yet ... but probably after we get some money back from taxes we may invest in one. ha ha .. I got on the Wii Fit .. based on my balance and everything it said my age is 47 .. are you kidding me!? LOL

2 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Happy Birthday cute thang! My kids want a Wii also. . .

Sharee said...

It was great catching up on your blog. The answers Sadie gave to the questions were cute. My husband has been wanting a Wii also but it is hard to justify spending the money, I am sure we will get one soon.