Monday, January 5, 2009

Three's ...

Just a little about me Read on ...

Three Names I have been called:
1. Steph
2. Ittybitty
3 Shorty

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Carhop
2. Teller
3. Insurance Agent

Places I have lived :
1. Willard, UT
2. Brigham, UT
3. Perry, UT

Three TV shows I watch
1. Prison Break
2. NCIS
3. CSI

Three places I have been:
1. Here
2. There
3. Somewhere

People that e-mail me regularly:
1. Lots of people at work .. lol
2. Grandma BJ
3. Kendra

My favorite foods
1. El Parell ... Green Salsa ...
2. Olive Garden
3. Chili's

Three people I think will respost:
1. I honestly don't know ...
2.
3.

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Cuddling Sadie
2. It not being so cold outside ...
3. always the weekends

4 comments:

Justin &Tammy Taylor said...

I agree...hopefully Hannah Monatana is still the "thing" next year or we are in trouble! haha. Shadow.....he has been adopted by my parents! He was one unhappy camper once we moved to our house. He would barf DAILY!!! (NEROVUS NELLY) Are you still in Perry? So, me being the NOSEY rose that I am found out that Beau's wife is now working at FLYING J...in accounting. Nice huh! Haha. And I love the choice of songs....very appropriate!

Justin &Tammy Taylor said...

Not Insurance....just accounting. Painted the condo? Sweet! You always had a good choice in colors. I only have one colorful room and a red wall....Ha--the rest is neutrals. Blah. Enjoy your "single" time.....its not as easy the second time around! We have had our struggles.

jen said...

Cute Steph, I'm glad you have a blog! You are so cute and I love the little friendship you have with Sadie. I love that girl.

Shelley said...

Are you an agent?