Sunday, January 18, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Sadie ....

This is what Sadie had to say about her mom when asked the below questions ....

1. What is something mom always says to you? "I love You"

2. What makes mom happy? "Cuz I say I love you to much"

3. What makes mom sad? "When I say I hate her and I think she's stupid"

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "Cuz she tickles me"

5. What was your mom like as a child? "me"

6. How tall is your mom? "small and she giggles"

7. How old is your mom? "Ummmmm....how old are you mom? I don't know"

8. What is mom's favorite thing to do? "Umm... Stay Home"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Cry"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "I don't know"

11. What is your mom really good at? "umm.. workin"

12. What is your mom not really good at? "umm... hugging me"

13. What is your mom's favorite food "umm... strawberries" (Umm .. that's her favorite .. I like chips & salsa)

14. What makes you proud of your mom? "Cuz she hugs me alot when i come home"

15. What is your mom's job? "Call people"

16. What do you and your mom do together? "Just cuddle at night time, when the wolves howl"

17. How are you and your mom the same? "Cuz we both have blue eyes, and we have the same skin, and we both have the same hair"

18. How are you and your mom different? "Cuz my mom wears glasses and I don't. And we don't wear the same clothes. And we don't wear the same size in shoes."

19. How do you know your mom loves you? "Cuz umm .. she always says I LOVE YOU when I come home"

2 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

she did pretty good! She knows you are 2 peas in a pod.

Justin &Tammy Taylor said...

Haha...she is SO cute!!