Sunday, November 2, 2008

We will have a visitor tonight ... the Toothfairy!

Sadie has had a wiggly tooth and it finally came out today!! Wahoo!! Yipppeee!!! WOW!! Sadie has been showing everyone just how wiggly her tooth has been. Today we were out at my parents house for dinner and my dad pulled out the pliers ... which scared little Sadie to death! She ran in the back and was crying alligator tears! So the heroic mommy went back and cuddled her ... then I got a kleenex and tugged on the tooth .... and .... it popped out! LOL I don't think Sadie knew exacly what to think about it! But then she got super excited! Her cousins helped her write a cute note to the Toothfairy ... I had to scan it in because it's just so CUTE!



9 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

She looks so cute in her hat!! You will have to save the note and the tooth!!

*Heather* said...

That note is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! I can't believe she's big enough to have lost a tooth. What a cutie!!

Shelley said...

The note is so cute!

Stacey said...

What a cute hat!! Did you make that too? I love the note to the fairy. What did she get? Money? Has inflation hit?

Justin &Tammy Taylor said...

Oh my gosh...Sadie is getting so big. She is beautiful!!! I miss you! I hope things are well with you.

Sharee said...

How cute is that! Sadie is SO Beautiful! I swear she gets prettier with each post.

Stacey said...

Skyler was surprised when she noticed Sadie's tooth missing. She can hardly wait til she loses some of hers.

Krystal said...

She looks so cute in her hat with her first missing tooth.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

That note and handwriting are PRECIOUS!! What a cute post!