Sunday, November 16, 2008

Painting, painting, and more painting!

I painted the kitchen yellow last week. Sadie and I have started to paint her room today. It's going to be purple. :) Sadie loves to help and she even discovered she could practice her writing while we paint .. ha ha .. she wrote her name ... cat .. and rat ... sometimes her letters are backwards, but she is learning!


After we finish painting her room then we only have to do mine! :) It sure feels nice to have a fresh coat of paint on the walls. I don't think the condo has been painted at all since they were built. I've been here almost four years ... and who knows if I will be here ten more ... it's nice to have it look better!

2 comments:

Kari said...

ya know how olive had gray on her butt that time at your parents' house? that was primer for the room that was going to be purple, and that was done last weekend finally. and it is PURPLE. I'll have to post a pic once the room looks more put together.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

My kids want to paint their rooms so badly! I really need to follow your lead and do it with them!