Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Snoring ... zzzzzz

I am done painting Sadie's room, now I've got to arrange it all and try to de-junk. Which is absolutely traumatizing for a 5 year old. So ... I will probably conquer that this weekend while she is with her daddy :( I miss her so much when she is gone! Anyways .. Sadie has been sleeping in my room (she ends up there most nights halfway thru the night anyways) ... but it's so cute. She's snoring in the background of me typing this post. lol Sometimes I have to tickle her face just enough to get her to slightly wake up so I can go back to sleep. Oh yah .. and then there is Spike ... he's been sleeping in my room too ... WOW ... he snores bad too! And just think, I want a man? Men tend to snore pretty bad too ... ha ha ... but yah .. I still want one. :)

(Oh and we are trying these new pillow curlers we got from Avon in Sadie's hair tonight ... they are soft enough to sleep on!)

4 comments:

Maria said...

Sooo glad to see an update :) I've been wondering what you two have been up to lately.

Hope all is going well with you. Keep in touch, stranger ...

Grandma Duffy said...

Dad said maybe Friday night we can come up and get your shelf back up?

Nikki said...

I have the hardest time looking at blogs while Brighten is awake. Well as soon as yours came up with "Barbie" I had her full attention. Maybe I need to play that song every time that I get on the computer. Good to hear from you...hope all is well.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Oooh, I need to check out those pillow curlers! I liked those as a kid, but they HURT to sleep on!