Sunday, August 17, 2008

i.am:stephanie

i am: playing on the computer while Sadie takes a bath.
i think: i am going to wash my car today.
i know: i buy to much stuff.
i want: a book to tell me what my future is so I know all the right decisions to make.
i have: a fabulous family.
i dislike: my height.
i miss: holding Sadie when she was a baby.
i fear: being alone.
i feel: like I'm never good enough.
i hear: Sadie talking to herself as she washes her body.
i smell: soap.
i crave: chips and salsa all the time.
i search: the internet for good deals.
i wonder: what my future holds.
i regret: not always having patience.
i love: my Sadie Bug.
i care: about what people think.
i always: kiss Sadie and tell her she's my best.
i worry: all the time.
i am not: a liar.
i remember: how easy and care free life really was in High School.
i believe: that what goes around comes around.
i dance: with Sadie.
i sing: with Sadie in the car.
i don't always: pick up after myself.
i argue: more then I should.
i write: in Sadie's scrapbook.
i win: nothing .. ha ha
i wish: I was a stay at home mom.
i never: want another divorce.
i listen: to music.
i don't understand: alot!
i need: to clean the condo ... go grocery shopping ... do laundry ... LOTZ .. oh and win the lottery.
i forget: where i put things.
i am happy: when everything is going smooth!

0 comments: