Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FaNtAsTiC FiVe


Happy Birthday in one more hour to my BeAuTiFuL Sadie Bug! She is the best thing that ever happened to me and I wouldn't give her up for the world! She brings me such happiness! I can be in a very very grumpy mood and she just has to say "I love you momma" and she makes me feel better. I love to "rock rock" with her and she still lets me. Sadie is an absolutely amazing little girl. Here are pictures from the day she was born and every birthday up to 5.
I LOVE YOU GIRL (BIGGER THAN THE SKY)!!!!





2 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

that is cute having each year of her birth covered. My how she has grown.

Sharee said...

What a cute Idea! I love seeing all of the pictures of her up until now. Sadie is a beautiful little girl! Her mother's pride and joy!