Friday, May 2, 2008

Yard Sales

Are yard sales really worth it? Man ... I have been going thru all my stuff trying to be a little less of a pack rat. IT'S SO HARD for me! I've been going thru baby clothes and am having such a hard time parting with them! I think of how cute Sadie was in them .... so I keep em! And who knows when I'll have another baby ... or if it would even be a girl! LOL Sadie and I had our bonding tonight .... I would fold the clothes and she would put the sticker on them. We are maybe like 1/6 of the way done. Ha ha ... If you know of anyone needing girl clothes send them my way on Saturday the 17th .. ha ha Good deals ... :) I'll keep you updated .. hopefully we will make a little $$$ ....

1 comments:

Shelley said...

Me, I need girl clothes. Too bad I will be gone that weekend. Good luck, hope you make some big bucks HA HA.