Thursday, May 1, 2008

Engaged

So Greg and I are officially engaged! Wahoo! Yippee! Can you believe it? We've been together off and on for the past 3 years, after we break up we always find our way back to eachother. So last Saturday (the 26th) we went up on the mountain and played on Greg's Sandrail. I was cold and dirty ... that's when he did it! And I wasn't expecting it .. he had to so "So .. umm" quite a few times before I even looked over to see that he was sitting there with the ring! :) And .. of course .. I said YES! We will be having a small wedding on August 9th in my parents backyard. Sadie is happy .. she wants a new dress! :) She is sad that I am marrying her prince tho ... she always said that she was going to marry Greg! But both Greg and I have reassured her that she will still get to play prince with Greg!

5 comments:

wendy said...

Congrats to you both! Yeah, you have a blog. Can you believe your mother had to talk you into it? How cool is she??? Hope to see you and the ring this weekend!

Kari said...

woohoo for blogging (and i guess marriage too haha)

Shelley said...

Congratulations, we are so excited for you. AND... That little girl of yours is ADORABLE!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Congrats! You look so happy, and your daughter is SOOO cute! Much love and happiness, Norris's granddaughter, Sarah Goold (remember me?)

Maria said...

STEPHANIE ...
just tried to call you! Congratu(freaking)lations! That is awesome. Why did you not tell me? LOL. How fun!