Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pursuit of happiness .. Day 2

My parents ... :) We have a close family and they make me happy. My mom listens to me complain complain complain all the time, she watches/plays with my baby girl (and Spike), and she is a fantastic shopping partner. My dad ... he has his quirks (he can't always hear me or he chooses not to)... lol .. he's a fun grandpa and the grandbabies love to follow him around and do projects. And if I have anything that is broken I call him first ... because he is my Mr Fix it! I am very lucky to have them both!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

We are blessed to have you!!! And we are blessed to get to have Sadie (and Spike) as much as we do. Thanks for all you do for us!! You spoil US!!!
I love you!

Maria said...

awww. That's a sweet pic of them.