Sunday, February 8, 2009

FJ Gang


Sadie and I went to dinner with some girls that I used to work with back at Flying J. I was so GLAD that I don't work there anymore!! They laid off so many people last week ... the old department I was in was cut down to 3 people ... seriously!! Scary world/economy right now!!


Aimee, Steph, and Sadie
(and yes .. that is Diet Coke in front of me .. Sadie had a Sprite)


My Silly Sadie Bug

Heidi & Rachel ... Lori, Sheila, & Carrie
Sheila & Carrie ... Jamie & Ashley
**** And don't ever go to Zucca's ... their food really sucked ****

2 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

Do all your friends here still have jobs?

Sharee said...

Next time you get together tell them all that I said HELLO. The people are the only reason I miss Flying J. I know that I didn't have a great exit but that was not because of the main people that I worked with.