Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend

Sadie had a fun Friday! She got to go play with her friends at Daycare in the morning (she goes to Daycare on Friday's and plays at grandma's the rest of the week). Then after school grandma picked her up and took her back to get her ready for her friend's costume birthday party! Sadie is going to be a fairy this year. Sadie got to go and play at the Birthday party and make haunted houses out of gingerbread ... play games ... and take home lots of fun prizes! Then she came home and cuddled with her mommy before she went to her school carnival with her daddy (it's his weekend .. I miss her!). Here's a few pictures of her from Thursday night ... we tried on everything to make sure it would work well ...



We painted pumpkins a few weeks ago .. see how beautiful Sadie painted hers!

I had a pretty full weekend, I went to dinner and saw Saw V Friday night with one of my good friends. On Saturday I met Sheri and her mom at El Matador .. yummy!!! And then we went over to the "What A Woman Wants" Expo. It was so much fun! And then that evening I went over to Aimee's house and had dinner and watched everyone play cards. I could've played ... but I'm not so good at it ... they were playing poker and I kept looking at the cards thinking they were playing 21 .. ha ha! Good thing I wasn't playing otherwise I would've lost my $$. Today I am trying to get some things done around the condo ... I've paid bills ... doing loads of laundry .. cleaning .. all that fun stuff. Ha ha!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

She is adorable!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

What an adorable costume, she is so pretty and I can tell she's just as sweet as she looks!

Ashley said...

Look how cute she looks, I bet she makes a perfect fairy. The verdict is yes went to the Dr. on Fri and saw the heartbeat crazy!!

Sharee said...

I love how involved of a mother that you are. You give it 110% and it is so refreshing to see as a new mom. The costume is cute but Sadie makes that costume look like a fairy tale princess. You are one lucky mom!

Krystal said...

Sadie looks so cute as a fairy princess. What a cute costume and a beautiful little girl!