Saturday, July 19, 2008

Little Valley Days

Sadie got to be in a parade today in Mantua for their Little Valley Days celebration. Her dance class got to ride on a float and throw candy. Sadie threw one right to me, so I could save it for her for after she was done. LOL She looked so CUTE! Here are some pictures of her (1st: Sadie and Kenzie 2nd: Sadie on the float 3rd: Sadie & Greg 4th: Sadie eating a popsicle 5th: Sadie & Mommy) ....






After Mantua we went back to Gregs house and cleaned the trailer for Bear Lake and then we went swimming in Gregs pool. Now we are home and Sadie is taking a bath, we will probably head back up tonight for the fireworks! FUN FUN!

2 comments:

*Heather* said...

How fun! I can't believe how quickly Sadie is growing up!! Is she going into Kindergarten this year? I am sad I couldn't make it to lunch w/ you & Kendra a couple weeks ago.. lets plan another one soon!

PS How's the wedding plans coming?

ColbyandJanae said...

This is the first time I've seen your blog. you are so cute. I can't believe how big Sadie is. time goes by so fast.